Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the show

i enjoyed the music the first time i heard it because of its catchy tune and nice lyrics. i looked for the video and it reminded me of sesame street for some strange reason :)

i hope you'd enjoy this as much as i did. (ate where did i GOT this? LOL!)

The Show (Lenka)
***
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but I don't know why Slow it down, make it stop Or else my heart is going to pop 'Cause its to much, yeah its a lot To be something I'm not I'm a fool, out of love 'Cause I just can't get enough I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but I don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go just enjoy the show And The sun is hot in the sky Just like a giant spot light The people follow the signs And synchronize in time It's a joke, nobody knows they've got a ticket to the show. Yeah, I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but I don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but I don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show dum de dum, da dum de dum and just enjoy the show da dum de dum, da dum de dum and just enjoy the show I want my money back (3x) Just enjoy the showI want my money back(x3) Just enjoy the show
***

The Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!