Thursday, April 10, 2008

on rehab

i have been coffee-free (i can not claim caffeine-free as i have been sneaking caffeine shots from other "sources") for ten days. from limiting my daily consumption two one cup, i have upgraded to no-coffee, until i finally get my wish (actually two wishes). now, what my coffee-drinking has to do with those two wishes? i won't bother to explain.

i am just amazed how i manage to stay up this late when i've been killing myself at work for the past few weeks, working an average of 12 hours each day, all these without my coffee. maybe i'm mutating to my dream alter ego--the mutant who never gets to sleep.

i wish i am granted my wish(es). i am willing to extend my coffee-abstinence for another month, when it happens. ;) after that, i'd probably be binge drinking my way back to coffee-nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!