Wednesday, November 21, 2007

what do you really want?



Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really want
So tell me what you want, what you really really want I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want So tell me what you want, what you really really want I wanna (huh), I wanna (huh), I wanna (huh), I wanna (huh) I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ahh

who would've thought that this song from spice girls (ca.1996) can knock some sense into one's stubborn coconut shell? in most of the things life brings you, there are things which you can control and those which you can't. then again, for most of your life, you have to acknowledge that you are and must be the one largely in control (with a lot of help from a Higher being for the believers) of your own life.

the decisions you make may be influenced by several factors, among these would be events, situations, people, beliefs and principles, which you hold of considerable importance in your life. for the lucky ones, they are given choices. others claim they don't. for the ones fortunate enough to be given a choice (one should not see it as a burden to choose), it comes down to a matter of what you really want.

they say that when you focus all you energies into something you desire (or is it someone for some, haha), you pretty much get it. perhaps that is true. a lot of things becoming real start with a simple thought.

of course, you have to do what you need to do in order to make it work, but first things first: what is it that you really want?


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you!